Our Statement of general HSE policy is;
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions and to ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.